Just like my Groundhog Day resolutions, I need photography goals. I know that I shoot from the hip but a part of me needs more as well. The following goals are in no order other than what is in my head.
- Finish this website. Streamline it and make it professional again.
- Organize, once and for all, the Archives.
- Shoot more film. My Holga is collecting dust and I am neglecting her.
- Re-define who I am as a person and then translate this to my photography
- What is the purpose of my photography? I’ve asked and received mixed results.
- Add emotional impact to my work.
- Continue to share my knowledge, to learn and to grow from my peers such as the Texas Shooters photography group
Ready for his close-up
Finally a cause I can support
Joseph was so proud to show me his housing voucher. He moves in today!
Anna is from Cuba. When she wasn’t yelling and cursing at me in Spanish to not take her photo she was serenading me with a song.