You’ve found yourself in a creative black hole. How to get out of the hole? Shoot it. Document your struggles but don’t let them crush you. Other suggestions:
- You stopped learning and became stagnant. Learn, try something new.
- Stop consuming and start creating again. There can be too much input.
- If you must consume inspiration, then consume outside photography
- Walk away. And dust off the gear when you come back. Stay fresh.
- Release your previous photo projects and ideas. They hold you back.
- Keep your best work, discard the rest. Like old clothes you’ll never wear.
- Limit yourself. You don’t need new toys. Use the gear you got.
- Also, learn your tools inside and out. Test the limits.