Just like my Groundhog Day resolutions, I need photography goals. I know that I shoot from the hip but a part of me needs more as well. The following goals are in no order other than what is in my head.
- Finish this website. Streamline it and make it professional again.
- Organize, once and for all, the Archives.
- Shoot more film. My Holga is collecting dust and I am neglecting her.
- Re-define who I am as a person and then translate this to my photography
- What is the purpose of my photography? I’ve asked and received mixed results.
- Add emotional impact to my work.
- Continue to share my knowledge, to learn and to grow from my peers such as the Texas Shooters photography group