- Finish this website. Streamline it and make it professional again.
- Organize, once and for all, the Archives.
- Shoot more film. My Holga is collecting dust and I am neglecting her.
- Re-define who I am as a person and then translate this to my photography
- What is the purpose of my photography? I’ve asked and received mixed results.
- Add emotional impact to my work.
- Continue to share my knowledge, to learn and to grow from my peers such as the Texas Shooters photography group
A crypt from the 1800s can still be seen under the Franklin St Bridge on Buffalo Bayou. The area contained un-exploded artillery from the Confederate days.
In 1866, the Donnellan brothers found one of the unexploded bombs and accidentally blew it up while handling it. Their crypt was built right into the south bank of the bayou.
Donnellan’s Crypt red brick entrance can still be seen under the bridge to this day.
To this day there’s never been a professional cleanup to find the rest of the weaponry.
Photo Denbow has redesigned for the new year and has a renewed focus. I’ll explain as changes roll out.